[xquery-talk] Comparing XQuery to XSLT

rick schochler schochler3 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 14:07:04 PDT 2003

I don't think the query you describe solves my
request...that is, generating multiple .xml (or
whatever) files from a single source. Rather, it will
return two distinct nodes, it is then up to you to
determine what to do with these nodes...if they're
returned to anything checking for well-formedness,
you'll get an error message.

Rick