[xquery-talk] XQuery @ JavaOne 2003

Per Bothner per at bothner.com
Wed May 21 21:01:22 PDT 2003

Sullivan, Sean C - MWT wrote:

> Oracle is giving a presentation at Sun's upcoming JavaOne conference...

I will also be covering XQuery in my JavaOne session:

Kawa: Compiling Programming Languages to the Java[TM] Virtual Machine
Wednesday, 5:15pm.

I will mention the various languages that have been implemented
using Kawa, including Qexo, my XQuery implementation.

Btw, I gave an XQuery/Qexo talk at JavaOne last year.  This year's
is more about the implementation rather than the languages, as I
use examples from multiple Kawa languages, not just XQuery.
--
	--Per Bothner