[xquery-talk] Re: Best engine for learning?

Patrick Lehti lehti at ipsi.fhg.de
Tue May 27 15:42:44 PDT 2003

Regarding this thread, the comment of one of the users of IPSI-XQ lately
made, might be interesting:

"IPSI-XQ is the only Java-based, up-to-date, truly embeddable XQuery
implementation. All other implementations are closed, out of date or
tied to
expensive commercial native XML DBs."

Regards,
Patrick