[xquery-talk] [ANNOUNCE] IPSI-XQ v1.3.1 released

Patrick Lehti lehti at ipsi.fhg.de
Fri Nov 14 14:12:58 PST 2003

Hi all,

we are proud to announce a new version of our XQuery engine IPSI-XQ
(version 1.3.1). This version fixes a great number of smaller bugs, in
particular for functions and operators. It is now also based on the
XQuery workings drafts from August, but unfortunately not on the this
week published November version.

I would also like to thank the developers of the BumbleBee test harness,
which helped us a lot in identifying and fixing bugs.

Remember:
- IPSI-XQ is available for free for non-commercial usage and even source
code is available on request for academic purposes.
- IPSI-XQ is an implementation of XQuery based on its "Formal Semantics"
and therefore the static typing and schema import feature are inherently
supported features of IPSI-XQ.
- The large API of IPSI-XQ allows to use and highly parameterize it in
own applications.
- The IPSI-XQ GUI is the first and only XQuery GUI with a context aware
syntax highlighting (as far as we know).

The new version can be downloaded from our website as usual:
http://www.ipsi.fraunhofer.de/oasys/projects/ipsi-xq/index_e.html

Regards,

The IPSI-XQ Team