[xquery-talk] bubmlebee API implementation

Jason Hunter jhunter at xquery.com
Wed Oct 15 14:54:34 PDT 2003

Philippe Michiels wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I read your bumblebee-announcement with great intrest. I'm currently doing
> some optimization development work on Galax and I wanted to write an adapter
> for Galax into bumblebee. The problem however, is that I don't know where in
> de package (bumblebee.jar) the Adapter interface is located and where the
> AdapterException is located. I tried to find them by unzipping the jar-file
> but I did not see any corresponding class files.
>
> Can anyone help?

Hi Philippe,

We'd be very happy to have a Galax adapter!  The "Getting Started" guide
has instructions for writing a custom adapter.  However, the classes
were mistakenly not fully open in the 1.0 distribution.  We've
re-released a 1.0.1 that includes the Adapter classes.

Please be in touch with us if you need help or when you've finished.

-jh-