[xquery-talk] Xquery engine to use w/ J2EE servers.

Uday Subbarayan uday.s at Sun.COM
Mon Oct 20 23:18:52 PDT 2003

<Disclaimer: My participation in this forum is purely of my personal
interest to learn this exciting server-side technology "XQuery" and do
not reflect in any form w.r.t my employer! />

Hi XQuery'ers,
      Can you pl suggest an XQuery engine(opensource /closed source,
prefer opensource) to use in Tomcat/J2EE server environments? I am just
starting to learn XQuery and would like to write my first helloworld
with XQuery for the server-side & JSP/Servlet model for the front end...

Thanks,
-Uday.