[xquery-talk] XQuery Platform Support

john.zink at prudential.com john.zink at prudential.com
Tue Oct 21 11:40:34 PDT 2003

What would be my options on the mainframe side for
1) converting a COBOL copybook type feed to a XML feed
2) what type of program could execute an XQuery expression on the mainframe
... Java ?  Can a COBOL program invoke a Java program ?

              "kent tegels" <ktegels at msn.com>
                                                          To:                                         <john.zink at prudential.com>,
                                                           <talk at xquery.com>
              Tuesday October 21, 2003 08:21 AM           cc:
                                                          Subject:   RE: [xquery-talk] XQuery Platform Support

Yes, it sounds possible.