[xquery-talk] Generate the XML document structure using XQuery

Ronald Bourret rpbourret at rpbourret.com
Sun Dec 12 23:43:55 PST 2004

Ivan --

Just to be clear -- I don't have an answer to your question. I just
wanted to clarify what it was that you wanted: an XQuery query that can
generate a schema from an instance document.

If somebody does have such an XQuery, it would probably be pretty
interesting. (I also suspect this might be easier in XSLT, since you're
applying the same processing pattern to each level of the document.)

-- Ron