[xquery-talk] [ANNOUNCE] IPSI-XQ v1.3.2 released

Patrick Lehti lehti at ipsi.fhg.de
Tue Feb 24 12:11:16 PST 2004

Hi all,

we are pleased to announce a new release version of our XQuery engine
IPSI-XQ (v1.3.2). This version implements the November working drafts
and now also supports finally "order by" and modules. Additionally
numerous smaller bugs where fixed based on the very constructive
feedback of our users.

This version is now also bundled with a 60-days evaluation version of
the Bumbleebee XQuery test harness. Bumblebee was used to test IPSI-XQ
and helped us a lot to find and remove several bugs. More about
Bumblebee can be found in the Readme.txt file or at
http://xquery.com/bumblebee.

IPSI-XQ v1.3.2 is immediately available from our website as usual:
http://www.ipsi.fraunhofer.de/oasys/projects/ipsi-xq/index_e.html

Best regards,

The IPSI-XQ Team