[xquery-talk] Introduction to XQuery article posted

Weiqi Gao weiqigao at networkusa.net
Fri Jan 2 07:08:03 PST 2004

Hi,

My new Introduction to XQuery article has been posted to
http://ociweb.com/jnb at http://ociweb.com/jnb/jnbJan2004.html.

For some reason, I don't receive all the emails posted to the lists.  I
have to visit the mail archives to see the postings.  I think I caught
the latest exchange between Michael and Per last night, and incorporated
all suggestions into the article.

Thank you for the comments.

Please feel free to send further comments to me.  Please feel free to
link to it, tell new XQuery users about it, and use it in any other
way.  I'll be happy if it helps one other person to get started with
XQuery.

--
Weiqi Gao,
Principal Software Engineer