[xquery-talk] XQuery 2.0, parallel XQuery execution

Daniela Florescu danielaf at bea.com
Sun Mar 28 10:28:40 PST 2004

My mistake, I didn't talk about the Full-Text Search capabilities !
That's
obviously another big problem today, but the XQuery WG is already
working in this
area.

And again, this is a short list  of functionalities that we (at BEA)
miss a lot. I am
sure XQuery V2 will answer other requirements that not satisfactorily
answered by
XQuery 1.0.

Best regards
Dana Florescu