[xquery-talk] XQuery support for jEdit

Philippe Michiels philippe.michiels at ua.ac.be
Wed May 26 15:43:29 PDT 2004

Hello,

I would like to inform you that our jEdit XQuery adapter plugin is in alpha
release. It is a plugin that allows integration of XPath/XQuery
implementations that have a Java API into the popular jEdit editor.

It features XQuery evaluation, XQuery syntax highlighting, performance
monitoring and more. Currently, both a Saxon and a Galax adapter are
provided. More details about the project can be found at

        http://plantijn.ruca.ua.ac.be/~wellenslepage/

This is the work of two undergraduate students, Wim Lepage and Pieter Wellens
of the University of Antwerp.

Best,
Philippe
--