[xquery-talk] new adapters

Mauro Maiorca mmaiorca at cs.unibo.it
Wed Nov 24 13:36:24 PST 2004

if adapters inside bumblebee.jar were open source would be more easy to
modify adapter!!!!
If i can't write by myself adapter for new releases of products i have to
test (for my thesis) old version of open source products :-(
if someone has some new adapter or can help me to write one, would be
appreciate!!! At the moment i have only eXist adapter.

thanks to all,
Mauro Maiorca