[xquery-talk] new adapters

Wolfgang Hoschek whoschek at lbl.gov
Thu Nov 25 08:06:57 PST 2004

I couldn't agree more.
My own bumblebee adapter is commented out because of that.

The test suite data is by now also out of date.

bumblebee is appreciated - it helps, but for it to keep being useful it
itself needs to keep up with the pace of change, being actively
maintained and updated. Would probably be a lot easier and more dynamic
if open sourced.

Wolfgang.