[xquery-talk] incomplete results

Wolfgang Meier wolfgang at exist-db.org
Tue Nov 30 21:00:27 PST 2004

Hi Cindy,

as you are obviously passing this to eXist's eval(), I just thought it
might be a bug in my code, so I tried each of the three queries you
generated. However, I always get the "n" attribute returned correctly.
Are you sure your if statement selects the right alternative? The last
one doesn't use the @n attribute.

Wolfgang