[xquery-talk] How to optimize XQuery?

Robson robson at dsc.ufcg.edu.br
Tue Sep 21 15:26:45 PDT 2004

Hi Jason,

Mark Logic seems to be good, but i'm trying to run some simulations at a
grid plattform and i'm looking for only a ".jar" to perform xquery queries
using java API. Where i can find the Mark Logic xquery.jar? Does anyone
knows another simple xquery java api or where i can find the oracle
xquery api?

Thanks,

cheers,

Robson