[xquery-talk] filling in an xquery

David Sinclair dsinclair at teleflex.com
Tue Sep 28 11:18:08 PDT 2004

Thanks to everyone who replied to my question.  I am using Tamino and
just had a quick first trawl through their java API looking for a way to
set variables.  I didnt see anything, but shall have a more detailed
look when I have time. This approach sounds much better than what I have
been doing, especially since all the substitutions currently done are
simple strings.

David Sinclair.