[xquery-talk] Seeking XQuery users for profile in book

Priscilla Walmsley pwalmsley-lists at datypic.com
Mon Aug 15 09:32:09 PDT 2005

Hi all,

For my upcoming book on XQuery, I am writing a section profiling some uses
for XQuery in the "real world."  I'm interested in hearing about companies
or organizations that are using XQuery in production applications (or are
well on their way).

Each chapter in this section will profile a particular use case for XQuery,
describe the features and functions of XQuery that are particularly
appropriate to the project, present the technical architecture, show (and
explain) some queries, and detail some of the challenges and successes of
the project.

I already have a Mark Logic user signed up, so I am particularly interested
in hearing from people using other XQuery implementations.

More information on the book is at http://www.datypic.com/books/defxquery.

Please let me know if you'd like to see your project or product profiled.

Thanks,
Priscilla Walmsley