[xquery-talk] XQuery Coding Guidelines

Frank Cohen fcohen at rainingdata.com
Thu Aug 18 12:52:15 PDT 2005

Hi Darin: XQuery Coding Guidelines is a worthy effort and I would
like to help.

I'm a Java and Jython developer at heart. When I was learning how to
code applications using XQuery I kept looking for an analog to
Javadoc. Something that would let me quickly find the basic
information on the syntax, a link to example code, and links to other
uses of the same code. The content needs to be deliverable through a
browser and searchable through Google.

I'm prepared to spend my time and money to make something like this
happen.

-Frank