[xquery-talk] XML Query Test Suite version 0.8.2

David Carlisle davidc at nag.co.uk
Fri Dec 9 23:38:58 PST 2005

> We encourage implementors to build their test harnesses and to provide
> feedback to the XML Query Working Group.  Two implementations have run
> XQTS 0.8.0 and have sent us their results. A report that reflects this
> information is available from our web page.

I just updated mine (http://monet.nag.co.uk/xq2xml) to 0.8.2

As usual html and xml version of the report are available:
http://monet.nag.co.uk/xq2xml/XQTSReport.html
http://monet.nag.co.uk/xq2xml/xq2xslresults.xml

as far as I can tell, I fail 145 tests (at least some of which seem to
be test suite bugs, but no doubt some are bugs in xq2xsl that I need to
track down)  93 tests I skip either because they require schema support
or static typing option or the catalog is inconsistent (specifies an
error scenario without giving an expected error). So I pass most of
them (9101) for some definition of pass, details of exact test comparisons
used in the report file, hope those numbers add up to the right number:-)

David