[xquery-talk] RE: aggregate , grouping

Michael Rys mrys at microsoft.com
Thu Dec 22 11:23:16 PST 2005

Unfortunately, SQL Server currently does not offer the full axis
feature. This however has more to do with the back- and forth of the
working group and our initial sub setting decisions than with
implementation efficiency...

So Martin, you are not really doing your competitive research :-)...

Season's greetings
Michael

Behalf