[xquery-talk] FLWOR Expression

fatma helmy fatmahelmy2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 24 22:46:19 PST 2005

dear all
does anyone knows the TAX algebra by which we can
describe xquery statement? if anyone, what does node
pidegree mean? as mentioned it describes where the
node comes from. can i consider pedigree as a node
full path. what is the syntax of xquery that can
display the node pidegree?

http://dev.sleepycat.com/resources/faq_show.html?id=81