[xquery-talk] Andy K Chang/TC/TRS/American Express is out of his office.

Andy K Chang Andy.K.Chang at aexp.com
Wed Jul 13 02:00:10 PDT 2005

I will be out of the office starting  07/11/2005 and will not return until
08/03/2005.

I will be out of my office due to a family emergency and working part time from
7/9 to 8/3 .  I will be working on a strange schedule and checking e-mail.  To
cover my IM responsibility, several colleagues in IM DAP are gracefully agree
to take on some additional responsibility.  They are:
John will cover the UDB V8 upgrade activities and IM Lab and coordination of
Paddy.
Tami will cover coordination of Ramana and his support for IM Lab and Oracle
activities.
Steve will cover Linux project activities and coordination of Paddy and Ramana
related to this.

For my EA assignment of the Infrastructure Capability Map project, my plan is
to continue work on it when I am away

In case you like to contact me, please sent e-mail to my AXP Lotus Note account
"Andy K Chang"

American Express made the following
 annotations on 07/13/05, 01:00:15

"This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Thank you."