[xquery-talk] [ANN] query-exist: PHP & Perl classes to (X)query
ocelma at iua.upf.es
Mon Mar 21 15:40:45 PST 2005
PHP & Perl classes to query eXist XML:DB
PHP & Perl classes to query eXist XML:DB. eXist is an Open Source native XML database featuring efficient, index-based XQuery processing, automatic indexing, extensions for full-text search, XUpdate support and tight integration with existing XML development tools.
This set of classes, implemented in both PHP and Perl, allow to query the XML:DB using the XQuery language.
Connection with XML:DB is done through a SOAP interface, using a WSDL defintion (see: http://localhost:8080/exist/services/Query?wsdl)
* Constructor(string User, string Password, string WSDL) : Creates a new SOAP proxy client
* connect() : Connect to the eXist XML:DB.
* disconnect() : Disconnect to eXist XML:DB.
* xquery(string Query) : Queries the DB using XQuery language.
* getError() : Returns an error string (only implemented in PHP).
* debug(boolean debug?) : Verbose mode, to debug communicaction between the Class and the server, as well as output all XQuery results (only implemented in PHP).
More information about the talk