[xquery-talk] At risk: Static typing

Patrick Lehti patrick.lehti at ipsi.fraunhofer.de
Tue Nov 8 10:00:58 PST 2005

> > We need at least two implementations, as determined by the
> XQuery test
> > suite.  The test suite is not immutable -- e.g. if it
> contains errors,
> > we welcome fixes of course.
> >
> > So an extra implementation could be a great help.

Well, IPSI-XQ implements static typing since its very first release in 2002.
We will align this feature to the candidate recommendation for the next
release, which will definitely come during the candidate recommendation
phase. So there should be at least two implementations available....

Regards,
Patrick

Patrick Lehti, Dipl.-Ing.
Research Associate
I-Info
Fraunhofer IPSI
Dolivostrasse 15, 64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Phone: +49 6151 869-930, Fax: +49 6151 869-966
E-mail: Patrick.Lehti at ipsi.fraunhofer.de
http://www.ipsi.fraunhofer.de/~lehti