[xquery-talk] XML Query Test Suite version 0.7.0

Andrew Eisenberg andrew.eisenberg at us.ibm.com
Tue Oct 18 17:18:23 PDT 2005

The XML Query Working Group and the XSL Working Group would like to
announce the availability of version 0.7.0 of the XML Query Test Suite
(XQTS) at http://www.w3.org/XML/Query/test-suite/.

XQTS 0.7.0 contains about 75% of the tests that will exist when the test
suite has been completed. This is about 1000 more than were in our
previous release.

XQTS 0.7.0 contains an initial group of XQueryX test cases. We expect to
have an XQueryX test case that corresponds to each XQuery test case that
is not identified as a parse error when XQTS is complete. Right now there
are a number of XQuery test cases for which this is not true.

We encourage implementors to build their test harnesses and to provide
feedback to the XML Query Working Group.

                                                -- Andrew

Andrew Eisenberg
IBM
4 Technology Park Drive
Westford, MA  01886

andrew.eisenberg at us.ibm.com
Phone: 978-399-5158    Fax: 978-399-7012