[xquery-talk] XQuery Style Conventions

Raffaele Sena raff at aromatic.org
Thu Oct 20 17:00:36 PDT 2005

One thing I didn’t see mentioned in the document, and that I always have
mixed feelings with, is assigning XML to a variable.
If the XML snippet is short and it fits on a line it’s fine. If it is
reasonably complex where do you indent ?

For example:

let $long-xml :=
       <h1>document title</h1>
          { $content-generated-elsewere }