[xquery-talk] First Questions

Frank Cohen fcohen at rainingdata.com
Fri Sep 9 09:51:48 PDT 2005

Hi Eduaroe: Welcome to the wonderful world of XQuery! http://
xqzone.marklogic.com has a download of MarkLogic for free and a
pretty good tutorial.

I'm writing a book on XQuery that will give you an understanding of
the real world uses and it includes a tutorial at http://
www.xquerynow.com/thebook.

I used Oxygen on my PowerBook to write XQuery scripts. There is a
free 30-day trial version for download. Other than that it's $125 to
buy.

Hope this helps.

-Frank