[xquery-talk] specifying output method

Michael Kay mhk at mhk.me.uk
Thu Sep 29 19:14:08 PDT 2005

Yes, there's no syntax for this in XQuery.

In Saxon you can either use an option declaration (these are
vendor-specific):

declare namespace saxon="http://saxon.sf.net/";
declare option saxon:output "method=html";

or you can specify serialization parameters on the command line:

java com.saxonica.Query ...... !method=html