[xquery-talk] XQuery Visualization (GUI) for beginners

kla gw klarinda.gw at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 14:26:43 PDT 2006

Hi,

I'm interested to know if there is any tool for XQuery visualization (GUI),
especially for beginners? So that by using the tool, the user can formulate
the XQuery by 'drawing' in the GUI (drag and drop, etc) without knowing /
understanding XQuery syntax.

I have tried Stylus Studio XQuery Mapper and Altova MapForce. But they are
meant for advanced users / developers, not general / beginner users. I have
also read about XQBE (XQuery by Example)
http://dbgroup.elet.polimi.it/xquery/XQBE.html But I feel that the
visualization is too complicated for beginners.

Regards,

Klarinda