[xquery-talk] large xml file

Michael Kay mhk at mhk.me.uk
Sun Apr 16 19:16:27 PDT 2006

I would personally advise using Stylus Studio for developing queries, but
not for running them operationally. I believe the internal Query engine in
Stylus is optimized for debugging and diagnostics, and when running
operational queries on large data sets you will get better control over
performance by running a product such as Saxon or Qexo using its native
APIs.