[xquery-talk] Order of results in XQuery expressions

Enric Jaen enricjaen at yahoo.es
Sun Dec 3 23:39:13 PST 2006

Hi,

I need to retrieve elements in document-order, but
when inside an xquery function I apply sth like:

let $var := /AAA/*

I get a non-deterministic sequence.

>From the spec. I believe to understand that any xpath
expression returns a sequence, and that document-order
can be achieved by surrounding expression with
ordered{ }, however when I apply:

ordered {
let $var := /AAA/*
}

the result is the same non-deterministic response.

How can I get a document-order for that expression?

Thanks for your help,

/Enric