[xquery-talk] XQuery Working Group status

Michael Kay mhk at mhk.me.uk
Fri Feb 3 17:07:41 PST 2006

> How did the WG meeting go this week?

Apart from the update and full-text task forces, we're now spending our time
nailing very minor bugs, so the best bit was sitting by the pool in the
Florida sunshine during the lunch-break.

Oddly, despite temperatures well into the twenties, my plane back to the UK
was delayed by ice on the wings!

> Who is going to the W3C Plenary?

Sadly, very few of the European XQuery implementors participate in the WG,
so the group has a strong North American bias, and won't be meeting as a
group at the plenary. I dare say some of the individual members will be
there, however.