[xquery-talk] XML Query Test Suite version 0.8.6

David Carlisle davidc at nag.co.uk
Wed Feb 22 16:44:30 PST 2006

  Does the test suite expect implementations to cast input values to the
  required type? I don't read the spec like that, and I also don't read
  the Test Suite Documentation like that ... can someone clarify?

My reading of xquery here is that you are right, an error should be
raised if you pass in a string.

David