[xquery-talk] XML Query Test Suite version 0.8.6

David Carlisle davidc at nag.co.uk
Sat Feb 25 00:49:14 PST 2006

I updated the xq2xml didtribution to test suite 0.8.6 (and saxon 8.7)
http://monet.nag.co.uk/xq2xml

The test suite xml results file as usual is at
http://monet.nag.co.uk/xq2xml/xq2xslresults.xml

I report 193 failures, although a fair number of those relate to tests
with open bug reports in bugzilla (I haven't changed any of the tests).

I do not check error codes, so if an error is generated when one is
expected I class that as a pass. (The test harness has the start of some
checks of error codes, but it's not fully operational yet)

I still need to normalize white space on 85 tests (classed as pass with
a comment that normalize-space is used) On all cases that I've checked
this is due to bad space in the supplied expected result files.

As usual, the distribution contains XqueryX and XSLT versions of all the
Xquery files in the test suite.

David