[xquery-talk] [ANN] Saxon 8.7 is available on Java and .NET

Alexander, Kim (Kim) Kim.Alexander at ElPaso.com
Tue Feb 28 11:57:48 PST 2006

Hello,

Can anyone give me tips on debugging my XQuery's in Saxon87N for dotnet.

I'm curious about how fn:trace() can be used and possibly implementing a
tracelistener.

Thanks
-- Kim
This email and any files transmitted with it from the ElPaso
Corporation are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
sender.