[xquery-talk] Saxon results for XQTS 0.8.4

Michael Kay mhk at mhk.me.uk
Mon Jan 9 20:16:19 PST 2006

I have posted Saxon results for XQTS 0.8.4 at

http://www.saxonica.com/conformance/xqts084/results084.html

The XML version is at

http://www.saxonica.com/conformance/xqts084/results084.xml

(Andrew, please treat this as an official submission)

These were run against an interim build of the Saxon product which has not
been released (it fixes a number of bugs which were found by the test suite:
those that aren't completely trivial have been posted on the SourceForge bug
tracker).

The posted results show 9523 out of 9534 tests passed, but this is slightly
misleading, because:

* a number of tests are incorrect; these include 9 of the 11 that failed,
plus quite a few others where I ran a corrected version of the test and
reported a pass (all these errors have been posted in Bugzilla)

* the other two reported fails are in an area (double to string conversion)
where I have posted an issue against the specification

* the number of tests reporting the "wrong" error code is now greatly
reduced, but I have still reported these as a pass

* there are still a considerable number of whitespace problems in the test
results (which I have reported)