[xquery-talk] SQL Server 2005

Frank Cohen fcohen at rainingdata.com
Sat Jan 21 20:06:13 PST 2006

Thanks. I've been through that issue before and am careful of license
terms.

My method is to take the average software developer's point of view
when evaluating a technology for performance and developer
productivity. I then published a kit that shows step-by-step
instructions to build a use case and test it. The kit is distributed
under an open-source license. I think the publisher's see this as a
fair approach so I haven't had a problem. See my latest kit at:
http://www.pushtotest.com/Downloads/kits/soakit.html

Microsoft products had a EULA that restricted performance testing. Is
that still the case?

-Frank