[xquery-talk] XQUERY and SQL

Frank Cohen fcohen at rainingdata.com
Thu Jul 27 08:42:40 PDT 2006

Hi David: Thanks for your posting to the XQuery-Talk group. My
company, Raining Data, publishes the TigerLogic XML Data Management
Server (XDMS.) TigerLogic delivers an XQuery engine and native XML
database. The XQuery engine supports federated data functions by
allowing an XQuery to query against a JDBC datasource. This sounds
like what you are after. TigerLogic features information is at:

http://www.rainingdata.com/products/tl/index.html

And we have a free trial that is fully functional. Sign-up for that at:

http://www.rainingdata.com/products/tl/signup/index.html

Hope this helps.

-Frank