[xquery-talk] xQuery beginner Question

Kusunam, Srinivas SKusunam at rlpt.com
Fri Jun 2 16:49:31 PDT 2006

Hi,

	This is my first post here. I have just started experimenting
with xQuery and I have small question what is difference between these
2.

	$b//instrument[position()<=2]
	($b//instrument)[position()<=2]

Thanks,
Sri
This message has originated from RLPTechnologies,
26955 Northwestern Highway, Southfield, MI 48034.

RLPTechnologies sends various types of email
communications.  If this email message concerns the
potential licensing of an RLPT product or service, and
you do not wish to receive further emails regarding Polk
products, forward this email to Do_Not_Send at rlpt.com
with the word "remove" in the subject line.

The email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed.

If you have received this email in error, please delete this
message and notify the Polk System Administrator at
postmaster at rlpt.com.