[xquery-talk] [ANNOUNCE] Stylus Studio 2006 Release 3 Now Available
stylusstudio at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 12:03:09 PDT 2006
[ANNOUNCE] Hi Everyone,
Stylus Studio 2006 Release 3 is now available. The release includes
new XML tools, enhancements to Stylus Studio XML Deployment
Components, and support for many data processing components for
working with XQuery, XSL:FO, EDI and XSLT technologies.
The following are some of the highlights of the new features included
in Stylus Studio 2006 Release 3 XML Enterprise Edition:
- Support for DataDirect XQuery 2.0, an implementation of XQuery that
can query XML, relational data, SOAP messages, EDI, or a combination
of data sources, creating XML as the result of queries.
- Bundling of the RenderX Personal Edition XSL:FO processor for
developing XML Publishing Applications including transforming XML to
- New XPath Query Editor, a new feature that provides multi-line
editing; Sense:X auto-completion for syntax, functions, and axis;
support for user-defined namespace prefixes.
- New Java APIs for the Stylus Studio XML Deployment Components that
simplify and accelerate programmatic access to EDI / X12 / EDIFACT and
other legacy data formats.
- Support for the Saxon 8.7.1 XSLT and XQuery Processor
- Support for DataDirect Connect for JDBC 3.6 for relational database access
- Executing and debugging support for System.Xml.Xsl.XslTransform on
the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0.
- Support for Window Themes and Docking window auto-hide like Visual
- Enhanced relational database access in XQuery Editor and XQuery
Mapper through seamless integration with DataDirect XQuery 2.0.
- Web service tools now supports additional legacy SOAP encoding
styles (RPC/Literal, RPC/Encoded) and the ability to introspect XML
schema types either embedded in the WSDL or included/imported from
You can download a trial of this new release here:
The Stylus Studio Team
More information about the talk