[xquery-talk] filter function

Bas de Bakker bas at x-hive.com
Fri Jun 30 13:00:29 PDT 2006

Ancient working drafts of the XQuery specification contained a filter
function and did not require the braces around expressions in element
constructors. There are still early XQuery articles on the web that used
those working drafts. Presumably the query in the original question was
based on one of those articles.

Bas de Bakker
X-Hive Corporation