[xquery-talk] longest sequence of monotonically increasing integers

Howard Katz howardk at fatdog.com
Fri Mar 3 07:02:42 PST 2006

You're right: somehow the qualifier "consecutive" got dropped from my email
between the first draft and the second.
Your initial guess as to what I meant was absolutely correct.  Maybe you and
Peter should share the all-important role on this list of being the person
who always guesses correctly what question the original poster meant to ask,
and translates it for the rest of us ... :-)

Thanks to both of you for your replies btw.

Howard