[xquery-talk] XML at WWW 2006

Liam Quin liam at w3.org
Wed Mar 15 13:34:58 PST 2006

I've been asked to chair a couple of sessions on XML at the
WWW conference this year.  It's the first year I can remember
that has some XML love at the developer's track...

See http://www2006.org/developers/cfp.php for details on
the track and on presenters.

I'm looking for submissions in the areas of...

* when to use XSLT and when to use XML Query (and when to
  use both, or even neither)

* customer success stories

* toolkits, APIs, things pushing boundaries.

The deadline is rather soon, but at this point just saying you are
interested in coming to Edinburgh to present would qualify I
think.

Liam

W3C Participant on the XML Query Working Group
http://www.holoweb.net/~liam/
Words and pictures from old books at http://www.fromoldbooks.org/