[xquery-talk] X-query Performance

Michael Kay mhk at mhk.me.uk
Thu Mar 16 14:18:34 PST 2006

If you supply an example of a query that performs poorly, and a description
of the source documents you are running it against, and tell us which XQuery
product you are using, then someone may be able to help you improve its
performance.

Without any of that information, the only way one can answer your question
is "yes, there are many ways".

  _____