[xquery-talk] xq2xml update

David Carlisle davidc at nag.co.uk
Fri May 26 01:50:09 PDT 2006

I've updated the xq2xml distribution (mainly to update to test suite 0.9
and saxon 8.7.1) with a few code changes (to fix things picked up by the
test suite, mainly).

Andrew, as usual the raw XML report is at

http://monet.nag.co.uk/xq2xml/xq2xslresults.xml

with the HTML formatted version of same at

http://monet.nag.co.uk/xq2xml/XQTSReport.html

According to that I pass 9874 and fail 204 tests in minimal conformance
                          130            0          full axis
                           23            5          Modules

As previously I'm lenient on classifying "pass" on fail tests (I don't
check the error codes, or at least I do check them but clasify any error
as a pass if an error is raised. (A comment is in the report file if the
codes are not as catalogued.)

Also as previously the distribution contains schema vald XQueryX
versions of all the XQuery test files. (The official Test Suite
distribution still lacks many XqueryX test files for some reason).

David