[xquery-talk] another question: cycle in xml-Schema

Giulio Rizzo rizzogiulio at yahoo.it
Thu Nov 30 17:55:24 PST 2006

Hi again

In my work for the thesis we are evaluating if there
is a way in xQuery to detect a cycle in a XML-Schema.
The problems is that i have made a translation from a
model Entity Relationship with spatial-temporal
feature in a XML-Schema.
Now we would like to detect cycle of entity through
relationship using the XML-Schema. The cycle come out
from the use of the keyref feature (in the schema not
in the instance).
Did anyone know if there is an alghoritm who check for
this cycle?
Thanks for helping me

Giulio