[xquery-talk] [ANN] XQuery Tutorial at XTech 2007 in Paris, May 15

Priscilla Walmsley pwalmsley-lists at datypic.com
Wed Apr 25 17:46:40 PDT 2007

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that I will be giving a day-long tutorial at
XTech in Paris [1] next month.  The title is "XQuery 1.0, XPath 2.0, and
XSLT 2.0 Explained".  I'll spend approximately a third of the day on XPath
2.0 (including the data model and functions and operators), a third on
XQuery, and a third on new features in XSLT 2.0.

They're offering a 50% discount on my XQuery book [2] to attendees, and I'll
be around for the entire conference to answer any questions you may have.

The tutorial date is May 15, and I'd be delighted if you joined me.  In my
experience, the XTech conference is a great way to stay up on cutting edge
technologies.

Thanks!
Priscilla

[1] http://2007.xtech.org/