[xquery-talk] The State of Native XML databases

Ilya Sterin sterini at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 17:13:01 PDT 2007

Elliotte, you should really take a look at Tigerlogic from
RainingData.  A truly native XML database and the latest version 3.0,
has the feature that no other xml db implements, granular node level
locking.  That is a critical issue for anyone considering persisting
application state in a highly concurrent environment.

Ilya