[xquery-talk] Re: The State of Native XML databases

Ronald Bourret rpbourret at rpbourret.com
Tue Aug 21 07:45:15 PDT 2007

The only product I can think of is Total XML, which I'm not sure even
exists any more. In rereading my description of it, it is less a native
XML database than an object-relational mapping product with support for
XPath.

Other than that, all native XML databases I have seen can store
well-formed, schema-less XML.

-- Ron